Old verses the new

imageimage

image

I experimented with my original idea of working with wire mess to get my arched back body sculpture. Then it was suggested to me I try brown tape. This was working really well and I got quite excited about it. I did the whole body except the head in this way. I then tried filling it with expanding foam, first a trial to see it would work. I got the whole body together in the end but due to studio issues never got it hung nor had space for further development. Instead I went more in the direction of plaster in the ceramics studio and found great comfort in it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s