32 Warwick Lodge, NW2 3PE
- Natural life-long gift with children J
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communicative skills.
- Practical thinking.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Solution focused with a proactive, creative approach.
- Adaptability within roles.
- Motivating, considerate and caring team player.
- Hard-working approach.
- Ability to use my initiative in pressurised situations.
- Ability to sustain an exceptionally high standard of work for very long hours.
- Plenty of enthusiasm.
- Sense of humour when working within the team.
- Part-time jobs during University
- Nannying Part-Time for Karen Rule, Maide Vale Jan 2006- Dec 2007
- Worked for visiting diplomats’ families Summer 2007
- Random Nannying/Babysitting
Nanny for Jan Hall Jan2008- Jul 2008
Sept 2003 – Oct 2005
Was asked to return to work for Jan hall for a few months till I returned to further study
Duties involved :
- Afternoons and early evenings were primarily spent with the son, caring for him in areas including homework and keeping his own diary for him.
- Day time I did the household spreadsheet work, diary arrangements, arrange pick-up and deliveries, liaise with other staff.
- Arranging, booking and managing outside services needed.
- Making a variety of orders.
- Planning a wide variety days out.
- Making sure high profile clients were comfortable while during their stay with us.
- Given the responsibility to organise and set-up big parties for family and corporate events.
- Managed and facilitated the cleaning and maintenance of the house.
- Cared for the 92 year old Grandfather on his lengthy stays.
- Adapted to hours drastically increasing and decreasing
Skills needed within this job: multitask, seamlessly switch from job to job, complete jobs to extremely tight and ever changing deadlines.
Nanny for Hannam Family, Nottinghill Gate. January 2002- May2003
- Full responsibility for smooth running of household,children’s schedules, success of social interaction and their dedication to education
- Was used in corporate hospitality due to my excellent manner with people.
- Managed many long spells overseas-where ever family went ( max 7weeks America).
Sales Assistant October 1999 – November 2000
Sweets from Heaven, Cape Town
- Cash handling- Cash up, cashier, etc..
- Responsibility of locking up
- Stock Taking
- Keeping high Hygiene levels
- Organisation of stock
- Customer service
Waitressing Dec 1998 – September 1999
West Island Ladies Catering, Isle of Lewis,UK-
- Laying out of banqueting hall
- Butler service
- Food serving
- Hygiene maintance
- Customer service
- Food descriptions
BA Honours Fine Art October 2012 – Present
The Working Men’s College
Access to Art (HE) September 2011- June 2012
Keyboarding for all September 2011 – December 2012
Carlton Centre IT Refreshers course November 2010-March 2011
BSc Honours Psychology (Part Time) incomplete 2004 Sept – June 2007
Modules Studied: Introduction to IT
Introduction to Psychology 1&2
History and Philosophy of Psychology
Research Methods 1
Myth and Mythology
High School attended and completed 2001 in South Africa.
A Level Equivalent: 6 Higher Grades:
- Home Economics
- Sales Assistant Charity Shops, Isle of Lewis – March 1999- Sept 1999
- Gym Assistant for Isle of Lewis disabled – March 1999- Sept 1999
- Sunday School Teacher and Camp leader 2000-2001
- Receptionist, Helpline, administration, events and projects volunteer at Scotscare, Charity for Scots in London- August 2011- December 2012
- Befriender for Irish Centre- March 2012 – present
- Administration for Irish Centre- Jan 2012 – present
- Arts and Crafts teacher to London Irish survivors of institutional abuse , LISOS- Sept 2012- Dec 2012
- Have University level Introduction to Computing. This includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Extremely comfortable using internet search engines, all of which I am proficient. Also quick learner of new programs. Last one was the statistics program used in Research Methods. Completed recent coarse including Adobe Photoshop, etc..
References available upon request